The Supervisory Board of FAECTOR safeguards the long term policies of FAECTOR, monitors the association's general course of business, and provides advice and feedback towards the board of FAECTOR. The Supervisory Board consists of members who have experience on a policy making level and can preserve a critical and constructive view on situations.
The Supervisory Board 2021-2022 consists of the following members:
- Daan van Regteren - President 2020-2021 (Chairman)
- Ron Hochstenbach (Vice-Chairman)
- Daniël Allick - President 2019-2020
- Marie-Sophie Graftiaux - Educational Officer 2018-2019
- Saskia de Jong - Secretary 2020-2021
- Johannes Schurink - Educational Officer 2021-2022
- Vera Roersma
- Fleur Kelders
- Noor Diepman
The Audit Committee consists of former treasurers of FAECTOR. The primary function of the Audit Committee is to help and assist the treasurer of the board of FAECTOR whenever necessary.
The Audit Committee 2021-2022 consists of the following members:
- Carlijn Otto - Treasurer 2020-2021
- Niels Koot - Treasurer 2021-2022