The Supervisory Board of FAECTOR safeguards the long term policies of FAECTOR, monitors the association's general course of business, and provides advice and feedback towards the board of FAECTOR. The Supervisory Board consists of members who have experience on a policy making level and can preserve a critical and constructive view on situations.
The Supervisory Board 2021-2022 consists of the following members:
- Charlotte van der Heide - Career Officer 2019-2020 (Chairman)
- Duco Mülder (Vice-Chairman)
- Frederique Ram - President 2018-2019
- Pim van der Voet - Career Officer 2018-2019
- Daniël Allick - President 2019-2020
- Marie-Sophie Graftiaux - Educational Officer 2018-2019
- Daan van Regteren - President 2020 - 2021
- Ron Hochstenbach
The Audit Committee currently consists of former treasurers of FAECTOR. The primary function of the Audit Committee is to help and assist the treasurer of the board of FAECTOR whenever necessary.
The Audit Committee 2021-2022 consists of the following members:
- Fabricius van Rozendaal - Treasurer 2019-2020
- Carlijn Otto - Treasurer 2020-2021